Sunday, 26 January 2014


Coursework

Over this past month I have been using my lessons, and home research to be planning and drafting what I am going to use for my coursework for Nutunes Records. 

Below are 2/3 things I have done, but still may change slightly. But they're up there just to show that I've been doing something over the last few weeks.

The first thing I planned out and made was my flyer for a tour of 12 dates around England. I have used the same house-style throughout my two pieces at the moment; this obviously being black and white; to fit in with theme of indie/punk, which is the genre of artist I am trying to make.

The second piece I have made is a press release, this is what you would send off to different kind of people in the media business to sell your artist into the music industry i.e. sending them off to radios, and TV shows to see if they want to interview the artist themselves; to further promote them. I have again used the house-style of black and white to fit in with the indie/punk theme that I am trying to go for. I think the images work quite well with the theme.
Although not completely finished with everything; this is what I've got up to so far by using my free-time and lesson times to plan out; and make these two, nearly three (still needs to be edited properly and fixed) - parts of the brief for my coursework. I will properly still make slight changes to them nearer the time of the due date; but this is what I've done so far.

1 comment:

  1. danielle

    really like this - nice overall feel to the piece and a sense of audience which is a high mark element to include and to get right. Real sense of verisimilitude about the products. you are absolutely on the right lines with this. you must seriously target the A grade.
    excellent stuff!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete