During todays lesson:
-I researched different kinds of websites; looking out how things were set out; from editing the codes and htmls, to the colours used to make the website stand out. I also looked at how the wording was used to make the audience sink into reading more and more of it; as you need to get them interested about what they are reading on your website. I have took some of this information on board, and this has then allowed me to try and expand my website (which is have minor problems at this moment of time). I have chosen the colour of the background, and the text; which is also suits the house-style as it matches the colour of the images used throughout, from the photo-shoot. I have focused on these two colours as they fit the theme of looking quite "POP/PUNK/INDIE' quite well. Over the next few lessons I am going to try and focus of getting my website running properly, and then after that I am going to focus on how to set everything out i.e. the text, the images, the hyperlinks etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment