Magazine Presentation
The presentation Me and Jade did on wednesday:
WWW: I think the presentation that Jade and I did went quite well - we explained the magazine quite well. We explained a lot about the magazine and how we designed it; and we explained how we aimed it at a certain audience. Further after the lesson we thought of reasons to justify the stars on the magazine front cover as they could be classed as "STARS of all different genres of music like "rock stars" and "pop stars". But overall I believe that Jade and I did quite well with explaining about our magazine, and justified our reasons quite well. Jade and I explained every page and every little detail we could think of except for one or two. Our presentation was quite long compared to some others, and after it all we got quite good feedback. I think it went quite well on our behalf, as we explained it the best of which we could of.
EBI: During the lesson I think Jade and I could of explained why we used the stars on the front page, and also used word art on the second page. By explaining the weakenesses further it could of justified the iffy bits of our magazine more, and showed why we chose to do them. The word art made a strong bold title especially with the words "ALL VAMPED OUT" and the stars on the front cover as I said in the WWW - they join in with the genre of the magazine and like rock stars/pop stars etc. I think if Jade and I did it again we would add in this information and justify it slightly more then we did in the presentations on Wednesday, as it would of explained the more weaker points of our presentation; and maybe bumped it up a little bit more.
No comments:
Post a Comment