Thursday, 24 October 2013


                                                                                    
 
 

 
These are two of three logos I have made for Nu-Tunes records company label. I prefer the red one as it stands out more, and yet looks slightly more professional. The redish/pink and the black contrast nicely and work together. It is simply made, yet because of the line underneath looks a lot more professional and makes more of a a statement.
I made this one second. As I thought the first one (the blue and black one) didn't look appropriate enough to make the logo stand out. The contrast of each colour being blue, black etc made it look slightly messy, and slightly out of place. It does make you look at it, but it doesn't look like something of which a company would use to promote themselves to the world.
It could be classed as being quite a childish looking, as it doesn't look professional enough for a more modern now-a-day company promoting themselves.
Out of the two I have made so far I definitely prefer the redish/pink and black logo, as I think it looks like a more statement piece. It would be a logo which catches the eye and looks quite modern, as if it were aimed more at the target group of "this generation" of younger adults/older teenagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment